Human Technopole and the Association of Italian Researchers in Japan (AIRJ) are glad to announce the symposium “Building scientific bridges between Italy and Japan”, with the participation of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
The symposium provides an overview of scientific exchange opportunities available in Japan to early stage researchers in STEM and other disciplines.
Interested participants are invited to register their attendance to this free in-person event.
- 15:30 – 16.00: Welcome speech – Piero Carninci, Head of Functional Genomics Human Technopole
- 16:00 – 16:15: AIRJ activities – Nathan Shammah, AIRJ Vice President
- 16.15-16.30: JSPS Alumni Italia – Silvia Bolzani, AIRJ JSPS Coordinator member
- 16:30 – 16:55: JSPS Introduction and funding opportunities of research in Japan – Prof. SAIGO Kazuhiko, Director JSPS Strasbourg, Ms. Tomoko YAMAGUCHI, Deputy Director , Ms. Ayano HARADA, International Program Associate
- 16:55 – 17:15: Break e networking
- 17:15 – 17:50: Motivational speech from JSPS Alumni – Ylenia Capodanno, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, University of Heidelberg; Silvia Bolzani, AIRJ JSPS Coordinator member
- 17:50 – 18:00: Closing remarks – Piero Carninci, Head of Functional Genomics Human Technopole