National Facility for Light Imaging
The National Facility for Light Imaging (LightIm) provides access to cutting-edge light microscopes, such as widefield, confocal, spinning disk, super-resolution and light sheet microscopes. The staff of the National Facility will supervise external users, taking care of running the image acquisition in optimal conditions.
Once the National Facility will be working at its full capacity, additional services such as basic and advanced training, microscopy courses, sample preparation and design of custom optomechanical hardware could be offered.
The National Facility for Light Imaging foresees six Infrastructural Units:
- INFRASTRUCTURAL UNIT 1 Imaging
- INFRASTRUCTURAL UNIT 2 Tissue Processing
- INFRASTRUCTURAL UNIT 3 Flow Cytometry
- INFRASTRUCTURAL UNIT 4 High-content Imaging
- INFRASTRUCTURAL UNIT 5 Ion Imaging
- INFRASTRUCTURAL UNIT 6 Technology development – Custom microscopy
Work in progress
Head of National Facility for Light Imaging
Senior Technician Light Imaging Facility
Senior Manager Flow Cytometry Core Facility
Manager – Electrophysiology Scientific Service