MEMORANDA OF UNDERSTANDING
Human Technopole establishes collaborative relationships and supports long-term scientific cooperation with a variety of scientific organisations through Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) – general agreements for the development of joint research or training initiatives in areas of common interest. HT has signed MoUs with the following organisations:
- IRCCS Oasi Maria SS
- Fondazione Regionale per la Ricerca Biomedica
- Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati (SISSA)
- Università di Torino (UniTo)
- Università di Napoli Federico II
- Cluster CLAN & Alisei
- Università Statale di Milano
Human Technopole collaborates with a variety of research partners for the development of specific projects. Such collaborations are formalised through Research Collaboration Agreements (RCAs). HT has signed RCAs for the following projects:
- Multiomics analysis and population stratification to study COVID-19 epidemiology in the Vò municipality with Università di Padova, Department of Molecular Medicine
- Multiomics analysis and population stratification to study COVID-19 epidemiology in the Padua municipalitywith Università di Padova, Department of Biomedical Sciences.
- Powered genetic studies of medically relevant traits in the Moli-sani study with IRCCS Neuromed.
- High throughput brain organoid longitudinal profiling from the Italian cohort of neurodevelopmental disorders with IRCCS Oasi Maria Santissima
- Prospective study to investigate tumor biology and therapy resistance factors by liquid biopsy and patient derived organoids (PDO) in patients with gastrointestinal tract, bilio-pancreatic, neuroendocrine tumors and Merkel cell carcinomas with IRCCS Istituto Nazionale Tumori
PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH INITIATIVES
Human Technopole builds links with and participates in European and international large-scale collaborative research endeavours and consortia.