INFORMATION AND EXPRESSION OF CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING FOR CANDIDATES
this is to inform you that, pursuant to Articles 12 and 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on “Protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data” and subsequent amendments (hereinafter the “Regulation”), within the context of the selection process started with the Fondazione Human Technopole, hereinafter referred to as “HT”, the above-mentioned Foundation manages a series of personal data related to you.
- Identity and contact details of the Data Controller and of the Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller of your personal data is the Fondazione Human Technopole, based in Viale Rita Levi-Montalcini 1, – 20157, Milan (Italy), Phone no. +39/02-30247001, email@example.com.
The Data Protection Officer of Fondazione Human Technopole is reachable at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purposes and legal basis of data processing
Your personal data will be processed by HT for the purpose of managing the candidates’ selection process. In particular, the processing of your personal data will be carried out for the purpose of:
- Acquire data in the screening phase of the applications;
- Evaluate the suitability of the professional profile;
- Perform first interviews aimed at employment.
The legal basis of data processing, for the purposes of letters a., b. and c. consists of Article 6, letter b) of the Regulation, “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract”.
With specific reference to the aforementioned special categories of personal data, such as those related to health, when included in the Curriculum Vitae, the legal basis of the processing consists of Article 9, letter a) of this Regulation, “the data subject has given explicit consent to the processing of those personal data for one or more specified purposes, except where Union or Member State law provide that the prohibition referred to in paragraph 1 may not be lifted by the data subject”.
With reference to data conservation after the termination of the selection process, the legal basis consists of Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f), “processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party”.
- Nature of the data processed
Within the framework of the selection procedures, HT shall process the following categories of data relating to you:
- Common personal data such as, for example, name, surname, tax code, e-mail address, telephone number, bank details;
- Special categories of personal data such as, for example, data concerning health and data revealing trade union memberships.
- Processing methods
Your data will be processed by IT and paper-based support, pursuant to the rules on protection of personal data, including those related to data security.
- Categories of recipients of personal data
The data you have provided shall be disclosed to public and private entities relevant to the purposes mentioned above.
The communication of personal data is implemented pursuant to the obligations provided by law.
Your data shall be processed by the subjects appointed by HT as External Data Processors for purposes strictly related to the management of the selection process. Your personal data shall also be processed by the Company that is in charge of providing one virtual Server (named “hosting”); of the aforementioned Server installation, configuration and maintenance services; of the website’s maintenance service; the technical help-desk and the back-up/restore services,
which are necessary to guarantee the optimal functioning of HT’s website and by the Company that is in charge of providing the recruitment software for the management of the selection process.
Furthermore, upon a specific request, HT is deemed to communicate data to the Judicial Authority.
- Data Storage
The storage of your personal data will take place in compliance with the security measures adopted by HT on data protection, while the data will be accessible only to the staff involved and duly appointed to process data.
Your data will be stored at HT’s premises and in the hosting infrastructure aforementioned pursuant to point 5, consisting of a virtual Server located in Germany and on the Data Center of the Supplier of the recruitment software, mentioned in the previous point 5, located in Germany and Ireland. Your data will not be transferred outside the EU.
The collected data will be stored – so as to be accessible only if necessary – for the maximum period of 24 months.
- Rights of the Data Subject
You may exercise, at any time, the rights provided pursuant to Article 13, letter b) and in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18 and 20 of the Regulation by contacting the Data Controller, to the contact address pursuant to point 1 of this Information.
In particular, as data subject, you shall request:
1. access to your personal data, pursuant to Article 15 of the Regulation;
2. correction of your personal data, pursuant to Article 16 of the Regulation;
3. cancellation of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”), pursuant to Article 17 of the Regulation;
4. restriction to your personal data processing, pursuant Article 18 of the Regulation.
Furthermore, we inform you that you can oppose data processing at any time, pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation, in case one of the situations mentioned in Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) and f) of the aforementioned Regulation shall occur.
- Consent and withdrawal
You shall withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Data Controller.
- Complaint to the Supervisory Authority
Finally, pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation, we remind you that you have the right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Data Protection Supervisor), if you believe that your data processing breaches the provisions of the aforementioned Regulation.
- Nature of the processing and obligation of providing data
The data required are necessary to comply with legal obligations and to the selection process related to the potential recruitment. Failure to provide these data shall lead to the non-compliance with the legal obligations and exclusion from the selection process.
- Existence of automated decision-making processes during data processing
It is specified that for the aforementioned data there is NO type of automated decision-making process, pursuant to Article 22 of the Regulation.
EXPRESSION OF CONSENT
The undersigned, after receiving the aforementioned information and being aware of the rights pursuant to Article 13, letter b) and Articles 15, 16, 17, 18 and 20 of the Regulation:
- Gives his/her consent to the processing of his/her special categories of personal data, for the purposes listed in point 2 of the information.
- Denies his/her consent to the processing of his/her special categories of personal data, for the purposes listed in point 2 of the information.