Human Technopole is looking for enthusiastic postdoctoral researchers interested in applying for Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023.
The objective of PFs is to support researchers’ careers and foster excellence in research. The Postdoctoral Fellowships action targets researchers holding a PhD who wish to carry out their research activities abroad, acquire new skills and develop their careers. PFs help researchers gain experience in other countries, disciplines and non-academic sectors.
The fellowship typically covers the researcher’s salary (living and mobility allowance) for two years, research, training and networking activities costs and overheads for the host institution.
- The researcher must hold a doctoral degree with no more than 8 years of experience after the completion of their PhD
- The researcher can be of any nationality
- The researcher must not have resided or carried out his/her main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Italy for more than twelve months in the three years immediately prior to the call deadline
How to apply
Please apply, indicating the Research Group of interest, by sending your CV and a brief outline of the proposed research project describing how it synergizes with the Research Centre and Group (1 page maximum) to MSCA@fht.org by June 30th 2023.
Potential candidates will be internally pre-selected and notified of the outcome of their application by July 15th 2023, in order to proceed with the official MSCA-PF application (deadline September 13th 2023). Selected applicants will develop their MSCA-PF proposal in cooperation with the proposed supervisor.
- A living allowance
- A mobility allowance
- If applicable, family, long-term leave, and special needs allowances
- Funding for research, training, and networking activities
- Management and indirect costs (to the host institution)
For more details on the research areas of interest visit Euraxess