2 fully funded PhD scholarships through the SISSA Theoretical and Scientific Data Science PhD Programme.
Human Technopole is offering up to 2 fully funded PhD scholarships to young scientists from the national and international community who wish to undertake a doctoral degree on projects focused on
- Data Science methods for molecular biomedicine and biological imaging,
- Computer vision applied to biological data
- Statistical physics, machine learning and systems biology for the prediction of antibiotic resistance
- Cancer evolution and reconstruction of dynamical systems
- Spatial modelling of gene expression in tissues
We encourage applications from highly motivated graduates with outstanding academic qualifications. Successful candidates will join research groups headed by top-level scientists and will carry out their research in cutting-edge fields in a stimulating environment.
The PhDs are available through the SISSA Theoretical and Scientific Data Science PhD Programme.
Detailed information on the call and on the application process here . Deadline 23 February 2024.
Check out the HT groups participating in this frame: